Dr. Rosser continues to push the envelop on patient empowerment by showcasing his innovative health segment that goes beyond disease. Rosser leaves no stone unturned when giving the patient a birds eye view on the inside story about health and healthcare that is rarely covered. Join him each Wednesday morning at 9:35am on Fox 35, Orlando, Florida. Here are some of the more recent episodes.
- Dangers in Over the Counter Heartburn Pills.
- A Physicians Role in Gun Control
- Are Annual Physicals Needed?
- Doctors Prescribing Exercise
- Enjoy the Super Bowl Party without Heartburn
- STUDY: Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Obesity
- New Guidelines Recommended for Painkillers
- Patients Who Are a Pain For the Doctor
- Should There Be an Age Cap For Doctors?
- Talking Stress and Cholesterol with Dr. James Rosser
- Girl Designs Game to Help Kids Detect Stroke
- Active Surveillance on Prostate Cancer
- Caring for Patients After a Tragedy
- Role Doctors Can Play in Curbing Gun Violence
- Generational Obesity
- Study: States with legalized marijuana saw a drop in prescription drug use
- Study uncovers cases of sexism in hospitals
- Study: Men think that they’re healthier then they are
- Study: Online Tool & Apps Help People Reach Their Health Goals
- Parents Make more Mistakes Using Dosing Cups
- Study: Doctors Treat Skinny Patients Nicer
- Differences Between Men & Women With Illnesses & Medicine
- The Cause Behind Yo Yo Dieting
- Second Opinion Chaperone Introduced
- Non-Responders: why you are not getting results at the gym
- Training Kids Early For Surgery
Minimally invasive surgery underused by many doctors